Triangle chapathi or roti or paratha which should be very soft and as well as layered its a combo of all so just try this at your homes too….!!!and enjoy it with your family.
Roti is one of a nutritious food when had with a perfect side dish like paneer butter masala or with egg or you can try this tofu or paneer/cottage cheese for this,
For fresh home made paneer or cottage cheese you can try this link here :
And other sides for roti :
- Double chilly Chicken for all spice freaks out there! Best side dish for biriyani!! and also for roti
- Appetizing!! Chicken Chukka / Chicken ghee roast / Chicken varuval
- Appealing Egg Butter Masala….easy & tasty! with roti, rice & naan
- Channa Masala is also a great side for paratha as you all know
- Vegetable kurma
- Vadacurry..!! a Famous South Indian Recipe!
- “Weight loss Recipe” 2 mins 3 ingredient Kollu / Horse gram Thovaiyalfor all the vegetarian people out there
Now lets see the whole recipe of making this all in one chapathi :
- Wheat flour
- Keep your rolling pin, brush to spread oil, and your dough with the the above ingredients ready
- Take a small portion on your hand roll into a ball shape and the rest of it too
- Take a ball shaped dough and flatten it a bit and roll it
- Roll to a thick roti as shown
- Brush some oil to one half of it
- And fold it into a semi circle
- Similarly do it for the other half too
- Make all the round balls into triangles in such manner
- Take one triangle which we made roll it with your rolling pin
- Extend it up to 1 cm thickness do not make it very thin as well as not too thick
- Make sure dough is well flattened
- Make all the triangles into chapathi’s as shown
- Now it is all ready to cook
- This roti does not req much oil just brush would do
- Place a tawa
- Put the roti in it when it is raising with small lumps in it flip it over
- Then brush with a bit of oil
- Then you will get a perfect puffed ones
- Then flip and brush the other side too with oil
- When they get a slight color on both sides then you can take it out and store it in a hot pack
- Similarly make it for the rest of the roti too
READY!!!! Our Fluffy awesome roti’s are done..!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
I appreciate it do let me know your valuable feedback’s….!