This Pink dosa is nothing but the Beetroot dosa which makes it so exciting and add fun to all kids especially the girls who goes crazy for PINK!!!
This is very simple yet very healthy inn the other way this is not only the batter which has urad dal and rice but also these cute pink beets
When you add this to your batter it becomes ultimate with the look and also the taste. I made some capsicum chutney for the side which was really good and you can make which ever chutney you like. For the dosa batter you check my link which i have given here
Where as beetroot is an essential nutrient which increases the hemoglobin, lowers blood pressure , Prevents cancer , boosts brain health , boosts strength So all in one which will be fun as well instead of having the same white dosa. Like wise you can make it with spinach, carrot too..!!
Now lets see the full recipe of it,
- Dosa batter – As req acc to members
- Beetroot – 1/2 for two cups of batter
- Water – to incorporate
- Just add the chopped beetroots to your blender and make it into a smooth paste as shown
- To your normal dosa batter just add the puree of the beetroot
- Make sure to blend them together before making dosa
- You can also use a whisk to incorporate them well
- Make sure to add the right amount or else you won’t be able to make the dosas
- Just take a ladle of batter and pour it to your tawa or dosa maker
- Make it in a circular motion so that you can make dosa out of it
- Allow it to cook for a bit and smear some oil on the sides
- Then reduce the flame so that it won’t burn at the bottom
- If you want soft dosas flip it to the other side
- If you want crispy dosas for your little ones do not flip just let them be in the tawa in a low flame for some time
- Done….Our Tempting lovely Pink dosa……is all READY!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Let me know your thoughts i appreciate it….!