Tofu is a perfect but healthy on the same time which is made of soy milk. Tofu looks a lot like Paneer or cottage cheese but when it comes to the taste it differs a bit still if we make it in our style you can have it and it goes well with roti and naan.
Soyabeans are a healthy source of high-quality protein. This soybean, or soya bean, is a species of legume native to East Asia, widely grown for its edible bean, which has numerous uses.
This dish here is my own reciepe which i tried where first i sauted a little bit of chopped garlic and grated ginger, then some onions and tomatoes with some spice mixtures sauted a bit and added the tofu, where i first saute the tofu with little oil, salt, red chilli powder and turmeric powder then i add into the gravy and garnish it with some coriander leaves.
Now lets see the full recipe of it
Prep Time: 5 min Cooking Time: 10 min Serves: 3
- Tofu – 2 or 3 slices
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 3/4
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Kabab masala – 1/4 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1/2 tbsp
- Aam chur / dry mango powder – 1/4 tsp
- coriander leaves – few to garnish
- Salt to taste
- Water – little to make a semi-gravy
- Tofu should be perfectly cut before using it
- This is a medium firm tofu which i used for this recipe
- Take a wide pan brush it with some oil
- Arrange the pre cut tofu’s in the pan as shown
- Sprinkle some red chilli powder, turmeric powder and some salt
- Flip it over after about 3 minutes or so roast it well on the other side too
- This is the perfect colour for them which is shown in the pic
- Take the same pan which we used for frying the tofu
- Toss in the ginger and galic saute a bit
- Add the onions and some salt saute well
- Add the tomatoes saute them until they are well mashed
- Add some red chilli powder and some chicken 65 masala or kabab masala for a flour
- Add a bit of coriander powder saute well
- Add some water allow it to just blend well
- Then add some aam chur powder or dry mango powder to it
- Just mix them and add the fried tofu’s into it and add in the lemon juice
- Mix it and garnish with some coriander leaves
- Done ready!!!! Our mouth-melting Tofu Gravy
Thank you so much for stopping by!!!!
Please do let me know your valuable feedback’s on it i apreciate it!!