This vegetable roll omelette is a very different recipe using eggs and a healthy one too. This recipe is made by my mom with her very own creations, and this is her favorite recipe too as followed by me to you guys as said she uses many veggies like carrot, capsicum or bell peppers, beans, onions and coriander leaves, usually we make omelette with only onions here this is the ultimate difference.
This can be done with all the vegetables of your own choice, in this recipe milk is added to the eggs to make it fluffy and juicy. Even kids love this recipe and you can make this as an awesome evening snack too.
This is such a tasty one too and also this worth a try we just make omelette in a flat bottom pan and roll it, the full recipe is as follows
Prep Time: 5 min Cooking Time: 5 min Serves: 2
- Eggs – 2
- some veggies (all finely chopped) :
- Onions – 2 tbsp
- Bell peppers or capsicum – 1 tbsp
- Beans – 1 tbsp
- Carrot – 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes – 1 tbsp
- Green chilly – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – a pinch
- Spring onions – 1
- Take a small mixing bowl and break open two eggs
- First add the spice powders and some milk as mentioned above
- Whisk it until well combined
- Take a flat base pan and brush it with some olive oil
- Add all the finely chopped veggies to the egg mixture
- Beat well and add the spring onions and coriander leaves
- Make sure the pan is in a medium-low heat to attain the best out of it
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan
- When it is slightly cooked on the bottom
- Just fold one side of the omelette inwards as shown
- And then fold the other side too
- If you want them to be fully cooked on the inside too then close it with a lid and leave for a minute or so
- Then flip it to the other side to cook well
- If you want this juicy just take it out with a pale yellow color on both sides
- Since i have added some veggies like tomato still it will be juicy both way
- When it is ready and well cooked to the desired texture cut them with a knife and platter it
- Done….READY!!! Our Awesome Mouth-Watering vegetable roll omelette.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Do like and let me know the comments and feedback’s i’ll be surely glad to reply all of them!!!