Paneer is a very healthy recipe when consumed in a small quantity and for kids its a great source of calcium and protein intake.
You can make many recipes using this freshly prepared paneer, Paneer is a fresh cheese common in the Indian subcontinent, especially in India. It is an unaged, non-melting farmer cheese made by curdling milk with lemon juice or vinegar. Its acid-set form is called chhena.
This paneer builds stronger teeth for our kids. Paneer is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid — a fatty acid which helps lose weight by increasing the fat burning process in the body. So people who wish to lose weight, should definitely include a paneer dish in their diet plans.
Prep Time: 2 min Cooking time: 10 min Serves: 2
- Milk – 1 litre
- Lemon – 1/2
- Cold water
- Sauce pan
- Muslin cloth – 1
- colander / Strainer
- storage box
- Take a sauce pan add in the req milk
- Allow it to boil for 2 min
- Then switch off the flame and add in the lemon juice or vinegar in batches
- And keep on stirring until it is curdled
- Then be ready with the colander and a pan on bottom to strain
- Put the muslin cloth on top of it
- Once strained add some cold water and wash a bit
- Put everything into the cloth and squeeze it really well
- When done have a plate ready and set it as shown
- Keep a board on top of it to make it flate
- Then keep something heavy on top of it
- Keep it like that for 20 min or so and then look into it it becomes flat and easy to cut, cut them into pieces and add it to your recipes
- If you do not want this process you can straight away use it as crumbles for all the curries, samosas and stuffs like that
- And then store it in a tight container and store them in the refrigerator for a week
- This is freshly prepared without any added preservatives or anything
- So make this fresh and give it to your kids
- Done READY!!!…..Our Mouth-melting fresh home made paneer recipe.
Do try and let me know the feed back