This Double chilly chicken is such an appetizing recipe which is made with both chilly as well as chilly powder . This will be loved by all the spicy folks out there and this is one of the best side dish. This kind of chilli chicken is easy to prepare and is such a indo chinese double chilli chicken recipe.
The main ingredient of this recipe is marinated chicken, curry leaves and red chilly. This gives a double shot of spice to your palate. Double Chilly Chicken can be served as starters or with rice, roti etc. It tastes extremely good with fiery flavors. Most of the Chicken fried recipes are easy to prepare and tempts each and every one with the fragrance and aroma.
I am sure you’ll also give this recipe a try or else you are really missing the chance of delighting your family and friends with good and delicious food.
Prep time: 5 min Cooking time: 15 min Serves: 3
- Chicken pieces – 250 gms
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Red chilies – 5 or 6
- Garlic – 2 clove
- Onions – 1 cup (Finely chopped)
- Red chilli pwdr – 1 tsp
- Coriander pwdr – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Curry leaves – 2 sprig
Marination: Marinade the chicken with some lemon juice and salt the before night if that is not possible then do it for at least an hour or so to make the chicken tender and juicy
- Take a hawk and smear some oil
- Add the red chilies first and saute them for about a min until the color slightly changes
- Add Finely chopped garlic as well and saute it a bit
- Add the curry leaves and onions and fry them well until golden brown
- Add the spice powders and add the marinated chicken into it
- Saute well, close the lid and cook well for about 15-20 minutes over slow flame
- The chicken will loose some water cook along with that and dry it all
- So that it tastes really good
- Keep stirring in between for every 4-5 mins.
- Finally when the chicken is cooked enough cook it without the lid
- keep stirring until well coated
- If your having it for rice add 1/2 a cup of water and ready to serve
- If your having it as a appetizer dry them well with all the sauce in it
- If your having it for chappathi add a hint of water to make it a semi gravy
- You can also have it with dosa it tastes delicious
- Finally when you have attained the desired texture for it add some lemon juice
- Add raw onions for extra crispy bite in it
- Garnish it with few coriander and curry leaves
READY!!!! Our Mouth-Watering Double Chilly Chicken!!
TRY and let me know the feedbacks