With this bright red color in the display i just always get tempted to try this recipe at home, I always avoid adding food color in my recipes instead i use kashmiri red chilly.
This is one of a recipe which i always wanted to give a try, hope you guys like this recipe with a little twists and tricks to make it in a easy way. This is one of the best starter and also an awesome side dish recipe which you can try.
Prep time: 10 min cooking time: 15 min serves: 2
- chicken – 100 gms
- Onion – 1
Dry roasting ingredients:
- Coriander seeds – 3 tbsp
- Peppercorns – 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 2 tbsp
- Fennel seeds – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Red chilly – 5
- Kashmiri red chilly – 3
- Ginger – 1 medium sized
- Garlic – 3 to 4 cloves
- Lemon juice – 3 tbsp
- Water – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Take a pan & dry roast all the dry roasting ingredients
- And then grind all the dry roasted and grinding ingredients and grind well
- Add the paste to the marinated chicken
- Add some thick curd and turmeric powder to the paste and combine it together
- Then take a pan and add some oil and ghee
- Add the onions and saute well
- Add in the chicken and the paste to it and mix them well
- Cook it for about 10 min and then add a bit of oil to it
- Fry them well until all the gravy stuff is gone
- Garnish with some curry leaves and coriander leaves
- Serve it with some raw onions for a crunchy texture and lemon wedges which will enhance our taste buds
- This goes well with roti, naan, parotta, biriyani and rice too
- Our tempting chicken chukka is all ready to taste!!!!
Try this recipe and do like, share and do leave your valuable feedbacks in the comments section
And stay in touch for more recipes like this!!!!