WEIGHT LOSS TIP:
If one consumes horse gram every day, “weight loss happens for sure”.
- This is only when you consume horse gram in powder form, and to this shall be added a dash of cumin seeds.
- The two should be mixed in a glass of water and drunk twice a day on an empty stomach at your own ease.
- Some prefer not to have horse gram for weight loss in this form, which is fine.
- In such cases, the legume can be had soaked and raw, or mixed with pepper and bengal gram to form a crunchy salad and eaten.
- For an awesome aromatic kollu rasam click onto the link given below
Prep Time: 5 min Cooking Time: 2 min Serves: 3
- Cooked horse gram – 2 handfull
- Green chilly – 1
- Onion – 1/4 (If you have small onion its perfect)
- Salt to taste
- Pressure cook for 4 or 5 whistles
- Separate the water and the horse gram
- Save the water to make KOLLU RASAM
- Put the cooked horse gram into the blender
- Add the other ingredients
- And salt to taste
- Grind coarsely as shown on image
- Enjoy it with roti, Rice and dosa too
- While having it with rice add a hint of ‘ghee’ and mix in the paste
- READY!!! our awesome, tasty and different weight loss recipe kollu thovaiyal.