For pulikaichal i mean for the paste follow this below link:
This is a best dish when we go for outing and we can have it anywhere and best one for lunch.If this is once made in a bigger quantity can be consumed for more than a week or so and such a delicious one kids too love this recipe.
- Pulikaichal mix – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Sesame oil – 2 tbsp
- Boiled rice – 3 cups
- Salt if needed to taste
- A big pan to mix everything together
- Boiled rice in a big pan and add some of the tamarind paste
- Mix that well with some sesame oil on top
- Just make sure that the boiled rice is really cold enough to mix all together
- READY the delicious mouth melting pulisadham(tamarind rice).