- Rice 3 cups
- ulundhu/ urad dhal 1 cup
- vendhayam/ fenugreek seeds 2 table spoons
- molaga podi/ idly podi 2 spoons per dosa
- oil as needed
- Ghee as needed
Soak both separately in water overnight
put it in a mixer grinder and make it as a dosa batter and add salt as req
After when it is fermented it is ready to use.
If you already have the batter skip this part
- If the batter is little tight just add 1/2 a cup of water to it and loosen it so you can get a crispy yummy dosa
- If for kids add ghee fully no need for oil and add finely chopped veggies(onion,grated carrot,beans and peas) for a healthy recipe and it will look colorful and kids will love it
- Add 1 1/2 ladle full of dosa batter and spread evenly
- Put the molagapodi/ idly podi as shown
- And then smear some oil on top of it and some ghee for the best taste and flavour
- finally just fold it and remove the dosa from the pan do not flip it.