- Rice 3 cups
- ulundhu/ urad dhal 1 cup
- vendhayam/ fenugreek seeds 2 table spoons
- Ghee as needed
Soak both separately in water overnight
put it in a mixer grinder and make it as a dosa batter and add salt as req
After when it is fermented it is ready to use.
If you already have the batter well and good skip this part
- If the batter is little tight just add 1/2 a cup of water to it and loosen it so you can get a crispy yummy dosa
- If for kids add ghee fully no need for oil and add finely chopped veggies(onion,grated carrot,beans and peas) for a healthy recipe and it will look colorful and kids will love it
- Add 1 or 1 1/2 ladle full of dosa batter and spread evenly and thin
- And then smear some ghee and here comes the aroma
- After when the dosa is cooked keep it in a medium low flame to attain the crispness
- Finally when the dosa comes out of the pan remove it no need to flip it.
To make the cone:
- when the dosa is almost ready when it comes out of the pan just take a scissor and cut the 1/4 part of the dosa as shown on the picture above
- And from that part just roll the dosa and platter it kids will love cone dosa.